Saturday, April 14, 2007

Easter 2007




We had such a fun Easter this year. This was the first Easter that Evan understood the whole Egg Hunt and Easter Bunny thing. Evan is not much of a morning person and sometimes it takes him a little while to get going and in a good mood so when he woke up a little earlier than usual I knew we were in trouble. I tried to cheer him up by showing him the wonderful gifts that the Easter Bunny brought him. As you can see by his picture he was less than thrilled about it. He got a small wagon and wheelbarrel yard toys as well as some shovels and scoops for the sand box that his Uncle Drew is going to buy him and Lillie. Lillie on the other hand is such a morning person and woke up so excited to see the little Ballerinas that the Easter bunny left her! She was actually more interested in big brothers new toys. The picture of them together is the only picture I could get of them together I was in the way of The Wonder Pets so Evan was not to happy with the photo shoot! We all went to Church at the Church I grew up in and then out to Great Grans for Easter lunch and an egg hunt with the cousins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime, this is such a GREAT idea, especially for me. I'm so glad that you've done this. I feel like I can keep up with some of the things going on in the lives of my little ones even though I seem to be so far away. Can't get over how Miss Lillie is growing! That's such a pretty Easter dress with the little pink pearls around the neckline.