Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Miss September 2006






Well Miss Lillie is now seven months! I can't believe it she is getting so big. She still is not crawling. She will get up on all fours and rock and rock then just get on her belly and do the army crawl. I am kind of glad that she has not started yet because I can already tell she is a little busy body and just can't wait to tear up the house!!! She has learned how to wave though and she waves at you when you come in the room. The other day she was playing with a little Winnie the Pooh doll and when I walked in the room she was waving away at him and laughing. It was too cute! She is also very vocal and loves to hear herself making noises. Both of Evan's speech therapist have commented on just how vocal she is. I weighed her on our scale at home and she is still in the 19-20 lb range, she has finally slowed down on the weight gain.

No comments: