Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lillie's Pulling Up and Crawling!!!





Well a few weeks ago Lillie offically started pulling up all the way to a stand all by herself, and the next day started crawling. She has been working on the whole crawl thing since she was about 4 1/2 months. She would get up on all fours and rock and rock but would only go backwards. She would get so frustrated with herself and just get mad and start to cry. I would just see her watching Evan and know that she just wanted to be doing what he was! As far as the whole pulling up she has been doing this with a little help for a while but one day I put her in her bed while I was getting her some clothes and when I came out of her closet she was standing there just smiling and laughing. She is keeping me on my toes because she is so busy and into everything. I am not looking forward to her walking anytime soon because I know she is going to be a mess!!!

No comments: