Saturday, January 19, 2008

House Update

Our kitchen (the top cabinets will be glass)
the foyer and dining room
part of our living room and the breakfast area
built in at the back door to catch all the junk!!

Well the house is coming along. They are painting everything right now and will hopefully be done by Mon or Tues. I am going to try to take some pictures tomorrow so I will try and post some soon. I have picked out all of the flooring and lighting. They are ready to start the floors as soon as the painters get out! The only thing that I have been having a hard time on is my backsplash and I can't decide what I want. The people finally sent me home with samples and told me to come back when I have decided! But you know sometimes what you want is just not in the budget!! I experience this alot when my eye seems to always go to the most expensive item that I have to choose from! Then Brad knocks me back down to the options within our budget!!! We hope to be making the move in March so hopefully our house will sell between now and then!

No comments: