Saturday, January 19, 2008

Party Time

My babies anxiously awaiting cupcakes!

Well this weekend was birthday party weekend for us. I started Fri with a birthday party for a friend's husband. They live in Houston right now but are about to move back so they were in town to look for a house. I have not seen Dierdra in about year so it was good to see her and her family. I also got to see some other friends that I had not seen in a while. Saturday the kids and I attended two birthday parties. The first one was for a brother and sister. They are some of our neighbors. It was at Party Central (aka the jump place) so the kids of coarse had so much fun running everywhere. The second was a first birthday party for my friend Elizabeth's little boy. The kids I think are now on a sugar overload from all of the cupcakes they have consumed today. Evan loves the icing and Lillie loves the cake!

(Sorry I really didn't get a chance to take any pictures)

No comments: