Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trip to NWA!

Sweet little Sawyer!

My of my favorite college roomies, Leslie and Jo Ann!
(JoAnne you are on of my favs also!!)


Sara, Keri (she was my lil sis), me, Leslie, and Jo Ann

A few weeks ago I took a little trip to NWA to have a girls weekend. My wonderful friend Leslie let me invade her house for the weekend! It seems like every time we get together we have our kids and so we have a hard time actually getting to carry on a conversation! On Friday we meet up with some of our fellow DZ sisters that also live there to have dinner. On Saturday I got to go see Jo Ann's new baby boy Sawyer and love on him for a little bit!! The rest of the time I think Leslie and I spent just shopping and eating!!

1 comment:

Olivia Grace said...

Had so much fun. We WILL do that again!!! Miss you!