Thursday, August 06, 2009

We're Back!!!!!!!

So it has been so long since my last post I really do not know where to start! So here are some pics of what we have been up to since April!!!






Preschool Party





Uncle Chris and Grandma at the lake Memorial Day weekend





Grandad and Grandpa







Oh so sweet!!






Evan in the fountains in Downtown LR








Ty, Blake and Evan









Lillie and her friend Addison playing in the fountains!







And the lakehouse is always the most fun when Uncle Drew is around!







We helped Grandad celebrate his birthday!







Uncle Drew bought a slip and slide for the lake house!
























Floating on her back!








Going down the slide!







Lillie practicing her kicks!







They tried to teach Evan how to dive this summer. Here is his version of a dive!!












Evan sliding down the slide on the last day of swim lessons







Riding in Grandad's RTV at the lake.







Spending most every weekend at my parents new lake house!!








Lillie sleeping in her new big girl bed!! I know she is almost 3 and it was so hard to see that crib missing from her room. But I felt it was finally time to change her over!! (I tried to keep her a baby as long as I could) I will post some pictures of her "new" room when I get it finished!



Well so there is our summer in pictures! We have spent almost every weekend at the lake house. I have to say it is wonderful over there!! The kids love it and want to go all the time. Other than that we really haven't done much. Evan finished up his three year old preschool and tee ball at the beginning of the summer. We have stayed busy with play dates with our friends. I honestly can't think of anything else that we have done this summer. I am sorry that I have not been keeping the blog up lately. I have been staying busy with Whimsy Tin and other projects! I promise that I will try to be better and not go so long without an update!!!





















No comments: