Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Remember Us?


I really think that it may be time for an update! Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. I did a marathon of posting below so keep scrolling down to see what has happened in our little world since August! Yelp that is right August! I am so ashamed of myself! I really have a good excuse and it is called Touchdown Sally's! And now thankfully it is out of my life! We sold it back in December and it was like the world had been lifted. Just in case you are wondering the world of the restaurant business is crazy and so much work. Part of owning your own business is that you do not get a break from it ever. We were lucky to have an awesome partner. But I am happy to be done with that part of my life. I didn't want it to begin with and so letting it go was so easy for me! We owned it for 15 months and it honestly felt like we had owned it for 15 years! So now onto new chapters in our lives. I have gone back to work full time and am still trying to decide what to do about Whimsy Tin. I love to paint but last year I painted so much that it became more of a chore for me. I got to a point where I just packed my paint brushes away because I really didn't have any desire to ever paint again. I am back to a point where I want to paint again and have done a few things recently. But hopefully I will be a better blogger. Evan is about to turn 6! Crazy! So will have his birthday to blog about here pretty soon!

2 comments:

harris1013 said...

So glad you are back on the blogging wagon! I hope things are going well for you. We need to try to get together for lunch soon.

The Tucker Tales said...

Glad to see you are posting again. I miss seeing you everyday and miss reading your blog. Hope your new job is great!