Sunday, May 29, 2011

Evan's 6th Birthday-Super Mario Style!

Little Mario's



Sweet Friends!















My sweet little 6 year old!





Mushroom cupcakes



Cupcake Stand!











Back in February my sweet little boy turned 6! We celebrated with a Super Mario Brothers party at the movies. This was such a fun party to plan. For some reason Evan always picks a theme that is off the wall! So I searched the internet for ideas for his party. I stumbled on a website called coolpartyblog.com. This is where I got the idea for the Yoshi goody bags. I made the little cupcake stand and my wonderful mom made all the cupcakes! I found a few other Mario goodies for the goody bags and my mom found the stick on mustaches for all the kids to wear. So cute! We went to see Gnomeo and Juliet in 3D and we did cake and presents in the party room before the movie started. I think that birthday boy had a blast with all of his friends!













No comments: