Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1st Day of the First Grade!!














Evan started the 1st grade this year. The pics are a little out of order. The first pic is in is room. The two pics of him in the green shirt are from the last day of Kindergarten and then the last one is the 1st day of 1st grade. I am amazed at how much he has changed. He looks so grown up. That last little bit of baby face is slowly disappearing. I love listening to him read to me and how he will sound out words. It is precious! Although it makes me sad to see his little life flying by, I am also so thankful to see him grow and learn new things.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riches777 said...

riches777 ค่ายเกมส์จาก slot pg อันดับหนึ่งของไทย รับเครดิตฟรี ไม่ติดเรื่องฝากขั้นต่ำ สามารถถอนได้ไม่จำกัด หรือ ฝากหลักร้อย แต่ถอนหลักล้าน