Thursday, March 15, 2007

Crashed


Today while I was getting Lillie down for a nap Evan was in the floor playing and when I came back I found this. He had just crashed. Bless his heart he has been sick all week. He woke up early Mon morning and he was burning up. We went to the doctor and he is just suffering from allergies. He has ran a fever everyday since and just has not been himself. While we were there they went ahead and did a 2 yr checkup on him since we had an appointment for him the followng day. I tried to do his and Lillie's together so I would not have to do 2 trips to the doctor but so much for that!!! He weighs 28 1/2 lbs. He is a skinny guy. I have been having the hardest time finding clothes to fit him. His 24 month pants just about fall off of his waist! He is so much fun these days but is in full swing terrible twos at times. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

No comments: