Friday, March 23, 2007

A Sweet Moment


The other morning Lillie woke up around six so I put her in bed with me for a little while and then Evan woke up shortly after and came to join us. They both went back to sleep quickly so I just left them in my bed so I would not wake them. As I was getting ready I went to check on the two of them and this is how they were. I had to take a picture because they were so cute all snuggled up to each other. Now one day when they are fighting and saying they don't like each other I can pull out this picture and remind them how much they adored each other at one time!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is just precious.....those are the best pictures! I already show my shots of Peter and Charlotte like that to them, to remind them how important they are to each other. They do grow up so fast!