Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lillie and Will



After everyone else left the playdate Jenny and Will stayed around to play for a little while longer. Jenny and I have been friends since we were three and she moved off to Long Island about two years ago so I really don't get to see her much anymore. So I was glad that she got to stick around for a while and chat.
Lillie and Will were due about three weeks apart from one another. On the Monday before I was going to be induced with Lillie, Jenny went to the doctor and she was told that she was going to be having a baby anyday. I thought that she was going to beat me to labor and delivery but she didn't instead Will was born exactly one month after Lillie!
We had so much fun with you guys and can't wait to see you next time you come to town. (Or maybe we will come to you!)

No comments: