Saturday, November 03, 2007

WOW, our Mommy is 30!!!!


Yes, I am officially 30! I have had a wonderful little birthday weekend. Brad took me to eat at Crew on Friday night and then we met up with some friends at So for some cocktails. Tonight my parents and kiddos took me out for a birthday dinner at Outback since I had been having little cravings for it! After dinner my mom babysat so I could go to a 30th birthday party for one of my friends husband! Thanks to everyone who called and sent cards I appreciate you thinking of me today!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Glad you had a good one! I need to get everyone's birthdays on my calendar ASAP! Sounds like you had a great day!!!

Olivia Grace said...

Happy Birthday Jaime! I didn't forget this year!!! Miss you! Leslie

The Fintons said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I love your house!