Thursday, September 04, 2008

Evan starts Preschool!

Evan and his friend Ross Anthony

Evan started Preschool on Tues! He was so excited about going. I have to say I could feel the tears forming as I dropped him off but I held them back so he would not be embarrassed by his mom!! His teacher is Mrs Shannon who used to work with Brad before we got married!! She gave all the moms a sweet little poem about the first day of school. As I drove off and started to read it I had to stop because the tears started flowing!!! I was so excited to go and pick him up to hear all about his day! Today he was the snack boy so he was excited that he got to be the leader and help the teacher.
I was thinking back to Sept 1, 2004 and this is the day that we found out we were having a little boy!! It amazes me how four years has flashed before our eyes. It seems just like yesterday that we were at Baby Views hearing the news. I still can't believe he is in preschool. But he loves it and I knew he would. He was so ready to go back today.

No comments: