Saturday, February 16, 2008

Evan's 3rd Birthday Party


We had Evan's 3rd birthday today at Party Central. They have all of the inflatable slides and bouncers. I was so nice to have it there since they do everything. Evan wanted a Toy Story party since he loves Buzz and Woody right now. I found a cake on the internet that was made to look like Andy's bed with all of the characters. So that is what he said he wanted. I made the bed out of rice krispies and covered it with fondant. We found the characters at Toys R Us. I knew that the kids would not really like the fondant so I also made some little space ship cupcakes to them to eat. I thought that they all turned out pretty good since I have never taken any cake decorating classes. So all the kids got to play for a while and then we had cake and openned presents. It was a lot of fun. I tried to get some pictures but alot of them didn't turn out well since they were action shots! My mom of coarse took lots of pictures so I will post some more of hers after I get them! Evan had a blast and loved all of his little buddies and friends coming to party with him!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the pics of the party. That cake looks too cute! You really outdid yourself. I cannot believe how big Lillie and Evan are getting...where has the time gone! See you on Monday night!